Friday, July 2, 2010

Pulled Pork Sandwiches!


This week has been really stressful for me, so instead of baking a ton of desserts and eating them all - I'm just prepping my food early and trying to relax! Recipes like this one really satisfy and leave me with some time to relax with a glass/bottle of wine. :)


Pulled Pork in a Slow Cooker

- One 14 ounce can of reduced-sodium beef broth

- 2lbs of boneless pork ribs

- 18 ounce bottle of bbq sauce (I've tried everything from Chipotle-Jalapeno to Sweet Hickory - they all work! Just pick your favorite!)


Add can of beef broth to the slow cooker and place the pork ribs inside. Cook on high for 4 hours, or low for 6 hours. Whenever you get home, remove the boneless ribs and shred with two forks, pulling in opposite directions. Trust me, it'll work. Add the meat into a bowl and combine with BBQ sauce. Stir until coated and combined. Heap it onto a sourdough roll and go to town! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment