- One package fusilini (spiral) pasta - whole wheat or regular is fine!
- 3 cups of cherry tomatoes - cut in half
- 1/2 lb. of provolone cheese, cubed
- 10 ounce can of black olives, drained
- 8 ounces of Italian dressing
- 1/2lb of salami, cubed
- 1/2lb pepperoni - sliced and halved
- 1 jar, roasted red bell peppers (drained and chopped)
Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package until just al dente. Drain, rinse with cold water and set aside to let it cool off. Combine all remaining ingredients in a bowl and toss to combine. Add pasta and toss until coated with dressing and mixed with ingredients. It's ready to serve but it only gets better with time to hang out and let the flavors meld!