- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (1" thick) pork chops
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (i use low sodium!)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
Preheat a large skillet over medium heat. Add in the vegetable oil.
In a medium bowl, combine the kosher salt, 1 tablespoon ground mustard, pepper and flour. Whisk together. Dredge the pork chops in the flour mixture. Brown the chops for 4 minutes on each side. Combine the rest of the ingredients in another bowl and pour over the chops and cook for about 15 minutes, lowering the heat to medium-low.