- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless pork cutlets (or chops, beaten to about 1/3" thick)
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 can, 14oz fire roasted dice tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 3 tablespoons, minced Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup dry white whine
- 1/3 cup low sodium chicken broth
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
In a large skillet, heat up two tablespoons on the olive oil. Salt and pepper the cutlets, and place them into the pan - searing on both sides before removing and setting aside on a paper towel. Add the rest of the oil in the pan, and saute the garlic for about 20-30 seconds before adding in the rest of the ingredients and stirring together. Let this cook for about 3-4 minutes or until it thickens into more of a sauce.
Add the cutlets back into the sauce, and continue cooking for 5-7 minutes or until done. Pork dries out quickly so be careful! Plate up the pork cutlet and serve with the tomato sauce over the top of it, with a bit more of the minced parsley for decoration. You're done!