- 5 hardboiled eggs*
- 4 slices crispy bacon (i prefer the center cut!)
- 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 3 stalks of celery, minced
- 2 pounds of small red potatoes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- salt & pepper
Place the potatoes in a large pot with enough water to just cover the potatoes completely. Bring them to a boil, cook for 20 minutes and then drain them and let them cool. Peel the eggs, place them in a large bowl and mash them to little bits with a fork. Stir in the celery, mustard, mayo, salt and pepper. When combined, crumble 3 pieces of the crispy bacon into the mayo mixture and set aside.
Chop the potatoes into bite-sized pieces and stir into the mayo mixture until well coated. Garnish with the rest of the bacon crumbled on top with the parsley. Best cool or at room temperature - let it sit for a bit so the flavors can combine!