- 1 cup superfine or granulated sugar
- 2 packages of Strawberry Jello mix (sugar free or regular)
- 1 - 46 ounce can of pineapple juice (use the real thing!)
- 1 quart of no-pulp orange juice
- 2/3 cup lemon or lime juice (they both taste great)
- 2 -2 liter bottles of Sprite Zero at room temperature
- 6 cups of drinking water
In a large saucepan, combine the strawberry jello packages, water, and sugar. Stir until combined over high heat until the mixture boils. Let it boil for three minutes before turning off the heat and removing the pan from the hot burner. Stir in the pineapple, orange, and lemon or lime juice and stir together. Let it cool and divide it into two separate containers and then freeze for at least 4 hours. When you're ready to serve it, turn one frozen container out into a punch bowl and then pour 1 liter of Sprite Zero directly over the frozen block. When it turns slushy, stir the contents together and enjoy!
To make this beverage a bit more adult, simply add in a cup..or two..or three of vodka. It won't change the flavor but if you end up looking for your pants in the morning, it isn't my fault.