- 6 tilapia fillets (4 ounces each), cut into bit sized pieces
- 1 cup corn
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup, finely chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup, diced red onion
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons of sour cream (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 12 corn tortillas
Preheat grill pan over medium-high heat. Preheat smaller secondary skillet over medium heat. In a medium-sized bowl, mix together corn, bell pepper, and onion. Toss mixture into smaller skillet and cook until veggies are softened. Remove from heat, pour back into bowl and mix in lime juice, cilantro and lime zest.
In a small bowl, combine the cayenne pepper, black pepper, and salt. Brush the tilapia with the olive oil and sprinkle cayenne mixture on both sides of the fish. In the large grill pan, cook the tilapia fillets for 3-4 mintues on each side, until completely cooked. Remove from heat. If you want at this point, you can break the tilapia up into smaller pieces for the tacos. It's optional.
Assemble delicious fish taco, topping with the grilled salsa & enjoy!