Monday, June 22, 2009

Pucker up your lips, like dis...


I'm not one to rant about the awesomeness of products. There are few that I would take to the mountaintops and joyously shout the praises of.


But in a world full of disappointing products and drawers full of products that didn't make the grade - I have found a winner.


My coworkers and friends know that I have recently become a crazed couponer. So when I received a coupon for $3 on a Neutrogena face product - I figured I would try it. I've been on the hunt for a lip gloss that didn't feel like the first ingredient was glue, and wouldn't make my lips as dry as the Sahara. The Neutrogena MoistureShine gloss is my new favorite. I've worn it and *gasp* actually reapplied it for the past few days! I bought it in Whisper and after my trusty coupon - it was a whopping $4. Can't beat that!


No comments:

Post a Comment