Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's a...uh...


Well, it's happened. I am having a baby. Affectionately referred to as 'nugget' when I'm in a good mood, and cheekily called 'dreamkiller' when I'm craving sushi, or missing my old food habits. Needless to say, most of my time at the moment is spent sleeping - and very little blogging is happening, but mostly because my body is in a state of complete and utter rejection of the healthy paleo eating that I had been doing up to this point. Want me to prove it? Here are my pregnancy cravings so far.
Weeks 4-6: Mint and Chip Ice Cream which up to this point in my life, I had never liked and eaten maybe twice.
Week 6-7: Out with Mint and Chip and up with sourdough (morning sickness hello!) and PBnJ sandwiches.
Week 7: Coca-cola slurpees (this one is still a little ongoing but I've got it mostly in check)
Week 8: Cinnabon. Seriously.
Week 9: Nestle Drumsticks.
Week 10: Chicken fingers (and I can finally eat eggs again!)
Food Aversions:
Coffee (all kinds, all the time)
Soda (no desire at all for any)
Chicken that is not in chicken finger form
Beef Jerky and Turkey jerky :(
Steak (seriously!)
Eggs up until Week 10
Chocolate (unless it's ice cream!)
You see how this might be a little limiting to paleo, yes? Hope to be back on the wagon soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment